Monday, April 18, 2011

Lippy Lou Shoes

Do any of you remember when I posted about these darling little girls shoes?  Well my good friend Christy is the hands behind the sewing machine that makes all these little beauties!  Isn't she so talented?! Anyways, she just got her Etsy Shop up and running and I thought with Easter right around the corner, all those cute little easter dresses are going to need some darling little shoes to finish them off! I think if you were to order soon you may get them in time for easter.  Even if your not needing any shoes for Easter I highly recommend some for every other outfit :) Go check out her Etsy Shop Lippy Lou Shoes there are so many shoes to choose from and I can promise you will not be disappointed!







*Note: I was not paid or even asked to promote these shoes in any way! Just loved every single pair of them and thought you all would too!  Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...